With all the coaches out recruiting, the GAs & Quality Control guys put a little spin on their trip to the Sam’s Club.
- 1 package (2 to 3 pounds) fresh or frozen, fully cooked meatballs
- 1 (14 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a saucepan mix together cranberry sauce, chili sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Mix to combine and allow to simmer, stirring frequently, for about 5 to 10 minutes to allow cranberry sauce to break down.
Place meatballs in a Crock-Pot and pour the sauce over. Mix well to combine. Set Crock-Pot to low, cover and allow to cook for 2 hours before serving. If using frozen meatballs, allow them to cook for 3 hours before serving.