Strength Coach Mark Hill and his staff made the elevator ride up with some powerful Green Chicken Chili:
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1½ bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped coarse
- 1 7-oz can green chiles, minced
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 jalepenos, chopped fine (optional)
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4½ hours.
- With 30 minutes left, shred chicken, then stir.
- Serve with taco and burrito fixings. Is also delicious plain!